Esquire magazine’s “Eat Like A Man” Blog has featured the Nova Scotia Seafood Cooking School as a chosen weekend cooking school. “Emerge from the Acadian forest as the only guy on your block who can make a decent squid-ink pasta or rappie pie (traditional Acadian dish),” says the post, which also features of photo of the Trout Point kitchen at work.
Trout Point Lodge
Hours & Info+1 (902) 761-2142Dinner: single seating at 7:30 pm
Open year round (inquire about seasonal closures)
- About Trout Point Lodge
- Sample menus from Trout Point Lodge
- Trout Point Lodge Canada's first to score in the “Michelin stars of sustainability” from the U.K.'s Sustainable Restaurant Association
- The first flush of Shiitake and more to come . . .
- Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia on World's Best Luxury Hotels and Best Restaurant Hotel Lists
- RT @YASTravel: Musique de la Baie is live @TroutPointLodge tonight. bit.ly/1rGQLku 15 hours ago
- Trout Point Paper is out! paper.li/TroutPointLodg… Stories via @VisitNovaScotia @FoodDayCanada 18 hours ago
- McILVEEN: Yarmouth-Portland Nova Star ferry costs unrealistic | The Chronicle Herald herald.ca/Z2j#.U9ltaUeAl… via @chronicleherald 1 day ago
- US economy roars back with 4% growth in the second quarter - FT.com on.ft.com/1uGMlji via @FT 1 day ago
- Trout Point Paper is out! paper.li/TroutPointLodg… Stories via @TasteofNS @SLHLuxuryHotels 1 day ago