France-based L’âme et L’esprit magazine is featuring Trout Point Lodge in its World Citizens series of articles on eco-friendly hotel properties. Author Jerome Berger notes that alongside Trout Point being “an ultra-comfortable, picture-book lodge” it also carries out numerous practices to eliminate or minimize negative environmental impacts.
Trout Point Lodge
Hours & Info+1 (902) 761-2142Dinner: single seating at 7:30 pm
Open year round (inquire about seasonal closures)
- Vote for Trout Point Lodge in the 2015 Conde Nast Johansens Awards of Excellence
- Nova Scotia Supreme Court awards maximum damages for copyright against homophobic blogger
- About Trout Point Lodge
- Sample menus from 2012: Chez la Tousquet & the Dining Room at Trout Point Lodge
- Portland, ME to Yarmouth, NS air service remains on the go!
- RT @AdrianBrijbassi: #Montreal mayor considers 6 am closing time for bars. Don't all cheer at once. bit.ly/MS7Fxv via @CTVNews 1 day ago
- RT @SLHLuxuryHotels: Follow @nigelmendham Head Chef @DUKESHOTEL Thirty Six Restaurant AA Rosettes #Britishcuisine bit.ly/10phItb ht… 1 day ago
- Vote for us in the 2015 @CNJohansens Awards of Excellence competition! johansens.com/awards?propert… 1 day ago
- RT @AcadianSkies: The Moon sets in the Tobeatic at 10:28 PM 2 days ago
- Stars shine so much brighter here | The Chronicle Herald thech.ca/1cjmDZZ via @ChronicleHerald 6 days ago